SWAT+Toolbox: No Improvement on NSE

Kulas Lualhati

Nov 23, 2022, 6:57:58 AM11/23/22
to SWAT+

Hello!

I'm calibrating the monthly streamflow of my model using SWAT+ Toolbox (automatic), but there hasn't been any improvement in NSE after so many iterations. Initially, NSE = -0.045 and Pearson = 0.899. After calibration, NSE = -0.034 and Pearson = 0.919. I have tried increasing the iterations to an even higher number, but the evolution of the objective function is very slow and very flat. I hope someone can help me.

Attached is a graph of the streamflow. The second one is the same but on a log scale.

Thanks in advance!flow.PNG