Differences between SWAT+ and SWAT+ LTE

Math Pch

Feb 17, 2023, 8:45:18 AM2/17/23
to SWAT+
Hello  SWAT+ users,

I would like to know if there exists a document explaining the differences between SWAT+ and SWAT+ LTE. The only information I found about SWAT+ LTE is the little sentence on the SWAT+ editor documentation: "SWAT+ lte is a version of the SWAT+ model that greatly simplifies hydrology and plant growth and does not simulate nutrients, concentrating on gully formation and stream degradation. It only uses channel and HRU objects".

In facts, I tried running the exact same projet, only changing from SWAT+ to SWAT+ LTE, and the results are completely different (in terms of flow)... I would like to understand why. Can anyone help me with this point ?

Also, I realised that there is not any cal_parms file in the LTE version. Does this mean that no calibration is possible with the Lite version?

Thank you for your help !

Mathilde

Andreé Hidalgo Ravelo

Jun 8, 2024, 8:41:50 AMJun 8
to SWAT+
Hello Mathilde, I'm interested in the same topic. Did you receive any further documentation about SWAT+ LTE?
Thank you in advance.