'Dead end' error when trying to create floodplain

Hannah

Jul 24, 2024, 1:15:08 PM (3 days ago) Jul 24
to SWAT+
Good day SWAT+ community,

I was wondering if anyone has encountered a similar error or knows what could be the cause of it... When I try to create a floodplain during the Delineate Watershed step, I get the following error:

Capture.JPG

The floodplain I tried to create was using the DEM inversion method, as shown below:

Capture2.JPG
I have created floodplains like this before and did not encounter this error, so I am not sure what has changed this time. I cannot proceed from here and would greatly appreciate any guidance if anyone has advice on what to do.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Hannah