Crop schedule for winter wheat

Kusum Shrestha

Jun 17, 2024, 2:21:01 PM (13 days ago) Jun 17
to SWAT+
  Hi SWAT Users,
I have some confusion regarding the decision table for winter wheat for a 4 year crop rotation. I have to create crop schedules for different crop. For example, Winter wheat is being planted in October in year 1 but harvested in June of following year only. So My question is, what is the best way to account for this rotation since winter wheat's planting schedule spans two calendar years. I have created a decision table in TWO ways for the first year and the fourth year. Is any of the two decision tables i have created correct?
Capture1.JPG1.JPG