Single vs Multiple Station Issue

Alexandria Cox

Jun 13, 2024, 12:29:35 PMJun 13
to SWAT+

Hello everyone,

I’m seeking assistance to better understand how SWAT+ handles input weather variables like precipitation. Here's the issue I'm facing:

When using a single weather station, the basin_wb_day output matches my precipitation inputs accurately. However, when I introduce multiple weather stations, the numbers no longer align.

I've checked both the totals and averages for my daily precipitation inputs across the stations linked to specific HRUs (as indicated in hru_con), but the basin_wb_daily output still doesn't match these values.

I am utilizing simulated weather stations with NLDAS data, so there shouldn't be any missing data. Additionally, I've confirmed that the weather generator is not being used.

Attached is a CSV file containing my data for reference. Any insights or suggestions on what might be causing this discrepancy would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

SingleVSMulit_Comparison.csv