Are routing parameters msk_co1, msk_co2, msk_x, and mann sensitive in your project?

Валерий Осипов

May 19, 2022, 11:50:19 AM5/19/22
to SWAT+
Hello!

Changing of routing parameters msk_co1, msk_co2, msk_x (in parameters.bsn), and mann (hyd-sed-lte.cha) doesn't change the discharge in the results  (flo_out in channel_sd_day.txt or channel_sdmorph_day.txt).
For sure, msk_co1, msk_co2, msk_x are used for Muskingum routing method (rte_cha = 1 in codes.bsn)
mann is used for Variable storage routing method (rte_cha = 0)

I will be grateful if you check the sensitivity of these parameters in your project.

Thanks, Valeriy, Ukrainian Hydrometeorological Institute

Natalja C.

Jul 26, 2022, 2:49:42 AM7/26/22
to SWAT+
Hello,
Yes, we have noticed this issue, it has been reported several times. We will look into it and fix it in the upcoming release.
Best,
Natalja

Harun Alp

Nov 23, 2022, 10:38:31 PM11/23/22
to SWAT+
Hello,
May I ask if there is any solution about this question in new release? (version 2.1.4  /  9th of September 2022))
Best Regards
Harun