SWAT+ Interface Tools v3.0.0 Released

Jaclyn Tech

Jun 25, 2024, 1:01:33 PM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to SWAT+
SWAT+ Interface Tools v3.0.0 has been released for Windows*. This includes:
  • SWAT+ rev. 61.0
  • QSWAT+ 2.5
  • SWAT+ Editor 3.0
  • SWAT+ Toolbox 2.0
  • SWAT+ gwflow has been included directly in the model and interfaces

*Linux/Mac versions coming at a later date.

Brian Omondi

Jun 28, 2024, 11:03:03 AM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to SWAT+
Hello Jaclyn,

There seems to be an issue with the flow outputs in the newly released SWAT+ version. Specifically, the flo_out column in both channel_sd and channel_sdmorph for day, month, and year displays zero values, despite successful model runs and accurate water balance summaries in the SWAT check. This problem has also been reported by my other colleagues.

Regarding the SWAT+ Toolbox 2.0, I keep experiencing frequent crashes during automatic calibration. Despite completing the sensitivity analysis with 200 samples successfully, when I start the calibration process, it crashes after just a few runs. Could you please advise on the possible causes and solutions to fix this issue?

Regards,

Brian

Jaclyn Tech

Jun 28, 2024, 11:20:58 AM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to SWAT+
Thanks Brian,

Nancy and Jeff are going to check the flow output issue.

For SWAT+ Toolbox, I believe I saw a post in that group about something similar and James already pushed a fix. You might check there: https://groups.google.com/g/sptoolbox/c/iXkp6ZwLMf4

Yonas Ademe

Jun 28, 2024, 11:25:26 AM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to Jaclyn Tech, SWAT+
Greetings dear, I am also facing zero value for flow_out. I hope the hard working group fix it as soon as possible.

Celray James

Jun 28, 2024, 11:25:39 AM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to Jaclyn Tech, SWAT+
@Brian,

Do you mind sending me your project?

Go to Export section, select Export Project Page and send me the sptp file. If you could do this I would be very grateful.

James.

With Kind Regards,
Celray James

Jun 28, 2024, 11:35:57 AM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to SWAT+
Hello James,

I have decided to uninstall all the recently installed versions so that I can reinstall them afresh, re-do the runs again, and see if I still experience the same issues. If the problem persists, I will send you the project as instructed. Hopefully by tomorrow.

Regards,

Brian

Celray James CHAWANDA

Jun 28, 2024, 12:09:18 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to SWAT+
No worries, I went and looked in the calibration code and I have found the bug you faced. it was a tricky one. I have sent a bug-fix (2.0.3), please check for updates in the about section. Let me know how it goes.

James

Brian Omondi

Jun 28, 2024, 5:31:12 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to SWAT+
Thanks for the fix, James; it's now running well.

Regards,

Brian

Celray James CHAWANDA

Jun 28, 2024, 5:34:52 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to SWAT+
That is great to hear!