Yield for Winter Wheat

Enock Bunyon

Jun 18, 2024, 12:52:11 PM (12 days ago) Jun 18
to SWAT+
Good day SWAT community,

I am running into an issue of not generating winter wheat yield at both basin and hru level. Please any advice on this. I am not sure if this has to do with the PHU. I also want to know where to find the PHU parameter in the plant database.

Screenshot 2024-06-18 125100.png

Giuseppe Pulighe

Jun 19, 2024, 3:06:14 PM (11 days ago) Jun 19
to SWAT+
I encountered the same issue and resolved it by removing the automatic growth. Instead, I implemented manual management schedules for ploughing, fertilizing, sowing, and harvesting. This approach allowed the model to print the yield results.
Giuseppe

Revanth Mamidala

Jun 22, 2024, 4:22:10 PM (8 days ago) Jun 22
to SWAT+
Hello,
I have been trying to setup a manual management schedule and still get the yield to be zero. It seems as if it is not getting simulated.
I would greatly appreciate if you could please share the management schedule you have adopted and some snips from your model.
Thanking you in advance.
Revanth M.