Wind speed and RH missing from Weather Generator data

Katherine King

Apr 13, 2022, 2:00:21 PM4/13/22
to SWAT+
Hi there,

I am using the built in weather generator in SWAT+ to generate synthetic weather data for my model. In the output file (basin_pw_day.txt) I can see that daily precipitation, max and min temperatures, and solar radiation have values, but there are only 0 values for wind speed and relative humidity for the entire time period. Both windspeed and relative humidity are checked as simulated in the weather generator.

Is anyone aware of what might be causing the weather generator to fail to create these values.

Best,
Katherine

Davide D'Agostino

Nov 3, 2022, 1:28:27 PM11/3/22
to SWAT+
Hi. Unfortunately I have the same problem as you. Were you able to sort it out somehow? thank you. Greetings
Davide

Nancy B. Sammons

Nov 3, 2022, 2:09:42 PM11/3/22
to Davide D'Agostino, SWAT+

David:  I believe we have corrected this problem in our latest SWAT+ revision.  Please send me your current txtinout (in a compressed format), so I can check this before sending you updated executable programs.

Thank you,

Nancy

Davide D'Agostino

Nov 9, 2022, 1:49:35 PM11/9/22
to SWAT+
Hi Nancy and thanks for your kind reply.
Here is the wetransfer link for the download of my txtinout. Thanks in advance for your availability and for the work you are doing. Greetings

https://we.tl/t-xXX507Eoza