Error when Weather data import

Srijana Mahat

Jul 19, 2024, 4:06:18 PM (8 days ago) Jul 19
to SWAT+

Hello everyone,

I'm encountering an issue while trying to import weather data in the SWAT 2012 format. Despite verifying that all the data formats appear to be correct, I keep getting an error related to formatting.weather format error.png

Has anyone experienced this before or have any idea what might be causing this problem? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Nancy B. Sammons

Jul 22, 2024, 8:12:19 AM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to Srijana Mahat, SWAT+

Srijana:  You mentioned it was weather data, can you give more information on the file that the error occurred (e.g., pcp.txt /tmp.txt…., or was it the weather generator monthly values).  Please send the file in question and I will see if I can find the problem.

Nancy