soil and landuse

ael

Mar 17, 2023, 10:08:49 PM3/17/23
to SWAT+ Editor
Hello,
I am having issues with my swat plus toolbox that I think may be related to my soil or land use.  I am unable to get a good calibration with either using toolbox or manually.  The simulated data is looking like the flow in is essentially equal to the flow out and not observing any water going into the system.  I used both soil and land use data downloaded from the swat website and in creating HRU I have it set to global data for landuse, soil, and user soil.  I tried using SSURGO file downloaded with downloading swat plus editor but there are unrecognized soils.

I have attached just a simple one year swat plus toolbox for reference but any suggestions would be much appreciate.

Captureswattoolbox.JPG