SWAT+ Tools Installer 2.2.0 Released

Jaclyn Tech

Feb 16, 2023, 5:31:11 PM2/16/23
to SWAT+ Editor
A new release of SWAT+ Interface Tools is available for download. Please note, the SWAT+ model revision has not changed in this release.

QSWAT+ 2.3.3

SWAT+ Editor 2.2.0
This version fixes a few outstanding issues:
  • Previous version were not working in Ubuntu 22.04. This should be working in this version. Please let us know if any issues continue.
  • Added interface for adding atmospheric deposition
  • Added a delete all button to weather stations and weather generator pages
  • HRU/Hydrology/EPCO default now set to 0.5
  • Added button to project setup page to re-import from GIS and switch between full SWAT+ and SWAT+ lte
  • Added link to open projects in SWAT+ Toolbox (Windows only; minimum version 1.0.1 required)
SWAT+ Toolbox 1.0.1
New! We've bundled SWAT+ Toolbox in the installer. Currently this is Windows only, but we hope to have a version for Linux and MacOS in the future.