Simulation-tab not showing

瀏覽次數:20 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Aino Saarinen

未讀,
2023年2月23日 清晨7:55:002023/2/23
收件者:SWAT+ Editor
Hi everyone!

This is my first time using SWAT+ and I'm trying to follow Open Water Network Youtube tutorial. I made it to the step 3: editing inputs and run SWAT+. I added the weather data and that went okay. Now in the tutorial there are options for simulation time and print, but the tab is not showing in my version of SWAT+ Editor. What could be the issue? Were these options moved to somewhere else inside the editor?

SWAT+EDITOR_tutorial.PNG
SWAT+EDITOR2.2.0.PNG

訊息已遭刪除

Aino Saarinen

未讀,
2023年2月23日 上午8:03:202023/2/23
收件者:SWAT+ Editor
So as soon as I asked, I found it myself!
Simulation options are now behind Run SWAT+ Tab (and also Write input files), in case anyone else wonders :D
SWAT+Editor_simulation_options.PNG
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄