Output conversion error, unit 28

Basanta Shrestha

Jun 14, 2024, 10:25:54 AMJun 14
to SWAT-CUP
Hello everyone,
I am carrying out SWAT CUP calibration for discharges at one outlet of my catchment. The parameter set is to be calibrated from 2000-2012 with warmup period of 2 years prior. There shows the error message as attached below.
Progress:
1. The parameter set gets calibrated and furnishes the 95 ppu plots for less number of simulations though the attached error shows at the end of SUFI2_Run.Bat. But for larger simulations, the first two years are executing and the screen keeps scrolling for the latter years.
2. I have missing values in pcp1.pcp and Tmp1.tmp for some months which I put in as "-99.0".
Please help me debug this problem.
output conversion error- output.hru.png