Sed_In SWAT-CUP and SWAT Output Viewer Big Difference

Jonathan

Nov 8, 2022, 4:18:53 AM11/8/22
to SWAT-CUP
Hello!

Has anyone ever encountered before a big difference between the results of SWAT-CUP and SWAT Output Viewer?

I'm checking/about to calibrate Sed_In and it's shooting up wildly in SWAT-CUP even if it has the same TxtInOut files with the scenario that I'm checking out in Viewer too. I always do a test run first in SWAT-CUP using SFTMP.bsn  0.0  0.0 to see if my CUP inputs work fine before I saw this. I tried to create a new Scenario subfolder in my SWAT folder wherein I copy pasted files from the CUP working folder after running the test run. Just to see what the results would be in the Viewer. They were still the same as before (meaning the files are still the same) when I first extracted the Sed_In in Viewer, and highly different with what CUP is releasing.

I'm not sure where the problem is. The only thing Im doing different now as with my previous models in other sites is that I didnt put a warm up period for this. Although Im not sure if that should cause such a difference (e.g. for the first yr, the Best Sim in Cup simulated value is at 166M while in Viewer it is only ~600k).

Thanks to anyone who can help. Kindly please advise if/what I should upload here to help out anyone willing to help.

Best regards,
Jonathan