SWAT-CUP simulation error: leap year

Calebe Rodrigues Soares Santos

Sep 5, 2023, 3:25:40 PM9/5/23
to SWAT-CUP
Hello everyone!

I have simulated the project in ArcSWAT, then imported the TxtInOut file folder to SWAT-CUP, applying the calibrated and validated parameters in the latter software. When simulating, at the end of the parameter rewriting process, the SWAT-CUP simulation box ends the process without simulating the years (1993-2013 (with 3 years of heating)) and writes the message below:

simulation no= 1
'swat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
variable # 1
1996 is a leap year.2000 is a leap year.2004 is a leap year.2008 is a leap year.2012 is a leap year.

leap-year-swat-cup.jpg

Could anyone help me with suggestions of what might be going on and what I can do!?

Thank you very much in advance!

Att,
Calebe R.S. Santos

Sujata Pandey

Jun 25, 2024, 7:19:43 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to SWAT-CUP
Hello Calebe,

I am facing the same issue, were you able to solve the problem?

Thanks and regards
Sujata Pandey

Biruk Tagesse

Jun 26, 2024, 11:36:51 PM (3 days ago) Jun 26
to SWAT-CUP
swatCup.PNG