Example Project with SWAT CUP: HRU Calibration Working?

Sushant Mehan

Aug 30, 2021, 3:21:43 PM8/30/21
to SWAT-CUP
Hi Folks,

I am working on the Example project that comes with SWTA-CUP Installation to calibrate the watershed with HRUs data alone. Files. model folder and errors I am finding are attached to this email.

I am getting some issues: no desired output for HRU but rch output is ok. RCH output was not even selected. Also, no summary.txt file was generated in SUFI2.OUT with the example project when  hru tab on the left pane was selected

The value of objective function 5 is kept at 0.2 but no luck

Any support in this regard would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sushant
SWAT_CUP_Error_HRU.docx

Sujata Pandey

Jun 25, 2024, 6:28:41 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to SWAT-CUP
Hello Sushant,

I am facing the same issue after running the Example Project, please help me if you have solved this,
I am attaching the SS of errors

Thanks in advance.
Sujata Pandey
Screenshot (156).png