Very Low NSE and High R-SQUARE

jst...@up.edu.ph

Nov 28, 2022, 8:54:09 PM11/28/22
to SWAT-CUP
Hello!

The uncalibrated NSE and R-SQUARE of my model are -0.05 and 0.85, respectively. After a series of calibrations, the values did not improve significantly. The simulated streamflow follows the same trend as the observed data but significantly underestimates its volume. Is there a specific parameter I can adjust to increase or multiply the volume while maintaining its trend?

Thanks in advance.

Karim

Nov 28, 2022, 10:33:46 PM11/28/22
to swat...@googlegroups.com
Learning more about the program can help you with setting up your project better and get better calibration results.
Please watch some of these videos to learn more about the program.

Karim