95pp_plot does not found

Amir Panahidoost

Dec 3, 2021, 7:04:48 AM12/3/21
to SWAT-CUP
hello everyone.
my database has 30 years data from 1987 to 2016. I put 1987 and 1988 for warmup and 1989 to 2010 for calibration.
I have two separate errors so I attached them here
I'll gratefull if you can help me

observed.rch.txt
file.cio.txt
ppu_No_Obs.txt
Capture2.PNG
2.PNG
Sufi2.extract.txt
Extract_rch_No_Obs.txt

majid...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2021, 2:11:04 AM12/4/21
to SWAT-CUP
Hi,

Check your input data. Also, your end year of simulation should be the year the whole simulation ended and not the end year of calibration, so it should be 2016 and not 2010. But it says you have 24 years of simulation and if your simulation starts in 1989 your year-end should be 2013. So are you sure you simulated up to 2016? check your simulation periods again.

Regards,
Majid.

Sushma Poudel

May 23, 2024, 2:03:50 PMMay 23
to SWAT-CUP
Aren't we suppose to edit the file.cio with end year of simulation with the end year of calibration period if we are conducting the calibration? I saw that on the manual and tutorial of Karim Sir.

Aida Yahyavi Rahimi

May 23, 2024, 3:27:33 PMMay 23
to SWAT-CUP
Hello

Try to change end day to 365, as year 2010 was 365 days not 366.
your number of data points is 229 not 264.
I saw this in your file
 " :variable names, which should be the same as simulation file names: R-FLOW_9.txt"
in other file 7 : variable column number(s) in the swat output file (as many as the number above) R-FLOW :Names of variables
I believe it should be : FLOW_OUT_9.txt
Because in other files it was: FLOW_OUT_9.txt
Hope these will solve the problem.

Best;
Aida

Sushma Poudel

May 24, 2024, 4:29:30 AMMay 24
to swat...@googlegroups.com
Hi I think file should be R-FLOW not the FLOW_OUT as the flow needs to be read from the reach file. Also the example dataset as well as the manual say so! If I am wrong please do correct me.
Sent from my iPhone

Rym Hadded

May 29, 2024, 5:26:46 AMMay 29
to swat...@googlegroups.com
Dear Aida,
I can't find how to introduce in the mgt file 2 tillage operations the first in january and the second in may.
Then I have to introduce other than tillage, the irrigation and the harvest operations .
How to do please.
Thank you

Message has been deleted

Sujata Pandey

Jun 28, 2024, 4:09:02 AM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to SWAT-CUP
Hello  Amir Panahidoost,

Were you able to solve the problem, Please let me know too.

Thanks and regards