SWAT-CUP resulting to faulty Sed_In Simulation Results

Jonathan

Nov 9, 2022, 12:15:12 PM11/9/22
to SWAT-CUP
Hi again,

Sorry I still haven't successfully figured out how to correct this. I have already reran my SWAT and SWAT-CUP to make sure everything is in order however, the Sed_In results in SWAT CUP is shooting up (but not in SWAT Output Viewer). I am calibrating my downstream most reach for SedIn (which is column 10 in output.rch right?) In the CUP results, the best sim shows simulated value with lots of timesteps as 0 but a lot of timesteps are in the millions but supposedly only to be in the thousands.

I have attached copy-pasted CUP inputs to notepad, also pasted in notepad my SWAT Output Viewer results which are far from the best_sim from CUP.

Pls help...Thank you very much to anyone who can help me figure this out. I really have looked at everything I know...

Best regards,
Jonathan

P.S. pls advice if I should upload other pertinent files thank you so much if ever, apparently I cant upload here zipped file of the txtinout folder
best_sim_results.txt
sufi2_swedit_def.txt
observed_rch.txt
var_file.txt
results from swat output viewer.txt
observed.txt
sufi2_extract_rch_def.txt
file_cio.txt
par_inf.txt

Shashikant Verma Ph.D.Student

Nov 9, 2022, 9:50:58 PM11/9/22
to swat...@googlegroups.com
Dear users
U must check your observed data it seems to be very high

Jonathan

Nov 10, 2022, 2:53:12 AM11/10/22
to SWAT-CUP
Good day!

Thank you for your response. However, I also have checked already what will happen if I change my observed data. I changed it to what the Output Viewer was resulting to - meaning the NSE result should be 1.0 or at least near that. The simulated values remained the same. It seems there is something wrong with how CUP is simulating it? I'm not sure though. My last resort for now is just manually adjust the parameters in the Scenario folders and just check the resulting SedIns through the viewer after each edit.

Regards,
Jonathan