SUFI2_95ppu_beh.exe, no_beh_sims.txt

M JOTHI

Apr 15, 2024, 2:22:58 AMApr 15
to SWAT-CUP
I have done my swat simulation for 1991-2018 with warmup period of 3 years. So, my swat output had simulation result from 1994-2018.  While trying SWAT CUP I am constantly facing no_beh_sims.txt error. and behavioral threshold error. I tried adjusting my objective function value also still the error is persisting can anyone guide me where is the mistake and solve it. Here I added my files for further reference. your valuable Suggestion will be helpful and more appreciated.

Echo_make_par.txt
echo_new_pars.txt
observed.txt
var_file_rch.txt
95ppu_No_Obs.def
Screenshot (482).png
observed_rch.txt

Fahim Mondol

May 20, 2024, 6:22:51 AMMay 20
to SWAT-CUP
have you solved this problem? can u look at this
echo_goal_fn.txt