BMPs

abdessala...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2022, 3:32:17 PM11/12/22
to SWAT-CUP
Dear Users
is there any tutorial or videos about BMPs implementation (ArcSWAT or SWAT-CUP)!
Thanks

belay asmare

Nov 12, 2022, 4:07:21 PM11/12/22
to swat...@googlegroups.com
I need also please share to me

marzie h mohammadi

Nov 12, 2022, 4:32:34 PM11/12/22
to swat...@googlegroups.com
Hello
Yes there is a guide for BMPs ...
You can search!

Dipesh Nepal

Nov 12, 2022, 7:36:09 PM11/12/22
to swat...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Please go through this paper below. You'll get information on how to simulate some BMPs in SWAT
Thanks.

Abdessalam Ouallali

Nov 13, 2022, 7:55:20 AM11/13/22
to swat...@googlegroups.com
thank you for your answer, but the document presents the methodology in a general way, what we are looking for is how to simulate these BMPs, some say that it is done only in ArcSWAT but others point out that we have to come back to SWAT-CUP to check, the problem is on ArcSWAT when changing the values of the parameters (for example CN, USLE-P...etc for terracing). do you have to rewrite swat input or do directly RunSWAT...etc. It's technically there is a lack of information
Dr.Prof. OUALLALI Abdessalam
Lab. Process Engineering and Environment

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
13/11/22 14:01:56

Natalja C.

Nov 14, 2022, 2:59:29 PM11/14/22
to SWAT-CUP
Hello,
The documentation is there, and the guidelines are also present. The SWAT I/O manual describes it all in great detail.
Technically, it it the lack of understanding how the model works.
Your model is a combination of TEXT files, usually in the TxtInOut directory.
ArcSWAT, SWAT-CUP, anything else that has a name of swat+something is only a GUI or tools that you use to setup your TEXT files (model).

Hence the question: "when changing the values of the parameters (for example CN, USLE-P...etc for terracing). do you have to rewrite swat input" is immediately answered, when you consider what is the swat model input.

All the best,
Natalja

Abdessalam Ouallali

Nov 19, 2022, 6:40:22 AM11/19/22
to swat...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot
one question please
after calibrating the model, if for example we want to see what is happening in the basin, if a reservoir will be built in the center or a little upstream of the basin. Is it possible to do this in the arswat?!

Dr.Prof. OUALLALI Abdessalam
Lab. Process Engineering and Environment

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
19/11/22 12:46:58