Help with Activating SUFI2_extract_swr in SWAT-CUP Interface

Kamal Ziaul Islam

Jun 24, 2024, 5:49:07 PM (6 days ago) Jun 24
to SWAT-CUP

Hi everyone,

I am having trouble finding the solution to the issue I'm facing with the SWAT-CUP interface. I've followed the steps suggested by Dr. Karim:

"You just need to edit the SUFI2_extract_swr.def like any other extract file and activate or add SUFI2_extract_swr.exe in the SUFI2_extract.bat file. You also need to edit the observed_swr.txt file in SUFI2.IN. It is just the same as extracting discharge from output.rch."

However, I can't find the option in the SWAT-CUP interface to activate or add SUFI2_extract_swr.def.

@2w2e, can you provide more details on how to activate the SUFI2_extract_swr.def file?

Has anyone else encountered and solved this problem?

Thank you for your help!