Problem reading the swat.exe

Sushma Poudel

Apr 29, 2024, 5:27:22 PMApr 29
to SWAT-CUP
Hi everyone!

I successfully run the SWAT cup calibration for 4 default parameters
 r__CN2.mgt          -0.2       0.2
v__ALPHA_BF.gw             0.0       1.0
v__GW_DELAY.gw           30.0      450.0
v__GWQMN.gw                0.0       2.0
but when I added the other parameters and ran the model, I got this error (pictures attached). The file from the swat.exe is not read while running and sim 1 is considered the best simulation without reading the files. I have tried setting up the new model and repeating everything with care but every time I get this error. Copied swat.exe from SWAT folder to the SWATCup project folder. That didn't work. Copying the file.cio didn't work either. Can someone help me find out the problem? These are the parameters and their range I used.

v__REVAPMN.gw    130   420
v__GW_REVAP.gw    0.07   0.18
v__ALPHA_BNK.rte    0.3   0.98
v__CH_N2.rte    0.01   0.3
r__CH_L2.rte    0.05   500
v__CH_K2.rte    0.01   500
v__LAT_TTIME.hru    0   180
v__CANMX.hru    0   100
r__HRU_SLP.hru    0   1
r__SLSUBBSN.hru    10   150
r__OV_N.hru    0.01   1
r__SOL_ALB().sol    0   0.25
r__SOL_AWC().sol    0   1
r__SOL_Z().sol    0   1500
r__SOL_K().sol    0   2000
v__RCHRG_DP.gw    0   1
v__TLAPS.sub    -10   10
v__PLAPS.sub    -1000   1000
r__CH_L1.sub    0.05   20
v__CH_N1.sub    0.01   30
r__CH_S2.rte    -0.001   10
v__SURLAG.bsn    0.05   24
v__EPCO.hru    0   1
v__ESCO.hru    0   1
r__CN2.mgt          -0.2       0.2
v__ALPHA_BF.gw             0.0       1.0
v__GW_DELAY.gw           30.0      450.0
v__GWQMN.gw                0.0       2.0
swatcup (3).png
swatcup (2).png
swatcup.png

Fahim Mondol

May 20, 2024, 7:49:54 AMMay 20
to SWAT-CUP
Hello Mr. Sushma Poudel, have you solved this problem ? cause i am facing the exactly same problem now. can i have ur attention please?

Sushma Poudel

May 21, 2024, 4:01:43 PMMay 21
to SWAT-CUP
I created a new SWAT-CUP project. Copied the swat2012.exe, pasted it in the SWAT-CUP, renamed it, and executed it. Also, I used soft calibration. And that worked.

Fahim Mondol

May 24, 2024, 4:29:15 AMMay 24
to swat...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ma'am,
Can I contact with you, I am facing problem regarding swat calibration in swat cup.

Ibrahim BM

May 28, 2024, 4:24:02 AMMay 28
to swat...@googlegroups.com
 while adding parameters, finish with an extension example .gw before going for a another exension. Probably, it's the problem.

Naira Guissamulo

May 29, 2024, 4:54:25 PMMay 29
to swat...@googlegroups.com
Try renaming swat exe with SWAT only.