Tiny Epic Games

Renita Lukins

Jul 25, 2024, 11:10:22 PM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to SWAT-BR

Welcome to the captivating realm of Tiny Epic Cthulhu, an immersive COOPERATIVE game crafted for 1 to 4 players. Prepare to embark on a heart-pounding journey through the town of New Arkhamoore, where heroes find themselves entangled in a race against the relentless passage of time. Their noble quest? To unravel the enigmatic pages of the ancient Necronomicon, a sacred tome of unfathomable power. Only by deciphering its cryptic secrets can they hope to thwart the nefarious plans of the Great Old Ones, malevolent entities yearning to plunge our world into eternal darkness.

As heroes traverse the narrow streets and shadowy alleyways of New Arkhamoore, their minds brim with a sense of urgency. Each step they take brings them closer to salvation or the brink of annihilation. With every page translated, a glimmer of hope flickers amidst the encroaching darkness. The fate of humanity rests upon their shoulders, and the weight of this responsibility fuels their determination.

Within the confines of this captivating game, players will find themselves immersed in a world teetering on the precipice of chaos. The ancient Necronomicon, a tome steeped in eldritch lore, holds the key to salvation. Yet, deciphering its arcane language is no easy feat. Heroes must employ their wits, cunning, and teamwork to overcome the myriad challenges that lie in wait.

In Tiny Epic Cthulhu, players will face the thrilling challenge of chaos, with three exciting modes of play to choose from. Start your adventure in Normal Mode, where you can test your skills and strategize your way through the game. Once you've mastered the basics, take on the ultimate challenge in Hard Mode, where the stakes are higher and the obstacles more formidable. But for those truly daring and courageous, the epic level of Madness Mode awaits.

Our spinner sets itself apart from its predecessors. It has been meticulously designed to optimize randomness! We have paid meticulous attention to ensuring equal mass distribution, precise spacing above the board, and a robust base. It is time to bid farewell to those outdated memories and join us in our enthusiasm for the innovative approach we have taken in creating and implementing our signature Wheel of Madness!

The burden of the world lies heavily on their shoulders as they endeavor to unravel the enigmatic script of the Necronomicon and fend off the abominable Shamblers. Only by doing so can they dare to dream of sealing the portals and expelling the Great Old One from existence.

Prepare to embark on an unforgettable journey, where every decision counts and the fate of the world hangs in the balance. Will you rise to the occasion and emerge victorious, or will you succumb to the overwhelming power of the Great Old ones? The choice is yours, and the destiny of humanity rests in your hands.

All images, components, game mechanics, add-ons etc. shown of the game are subject to change per manufacturer's requirements and/or the publisher's preference for what is in the best interest of the game and the backers.

The artwork in Tiny Epic Cthulhu has been inspired by the horrors of the Lovecraftian lore and will invoke the feelings of the early twentieth century. The references are not meant to be historically accurate. \

The Astral Artifacts mini expansion is a captivating addition that unveils long-forgotten relics from the past, offering invaluable assistance to our valiant heroes in their ongoing struggle. Imbued with cosmic energy, these artifacts were skillfully crafted by artisans of ancient times, only to be lost and concealed from the world for countless centuries. However, as the forces of the Old Ones began to stir, a courageous band of Heroes embarked on a perilous quest to recover these five extraordinary artifacts.

Harness the immense power bestowed upon you by these Astral Artifacts, and join forces with your fellow heroes to vanquish the Great Old Ones once and for all. The portal stands open, but time is rapidly slipping away. Embrace this opportunity to alter the course of destiny and secure a brighter future for all.

***Kickstarter-Limited Exclusivity - Deluxe content will not enter regular distribution. However, it will be available in limited supply at conventions, through contests, and directly from Gamelyn Games on our website or through our Amazon store.

In the Cult of Chaos expansion, a wicked Cultist of the Shrine emerges, determined to thwart the players' efforts and empower the Great Old One. This malevolent figure seeks to plunge the world into eternal chaos and darkness.

The Cultist of the Shrine possesses the ability to traverse various locations, casting powerful incantations and summoning his devoted followers to wreak havoc upon the unfortunate town. These loyal disciples will go to great lengths to impede your progress and obstruct your path to victory.

Prepare to face the treacherous Cultist as he orchestrates his sinister plans, maneuvering strategically and employing dark magic to fulfill his nefarious objectives. Only by overcoming their malevolent schemes can you hope to restore order and prevent the world from descending into eternal darkness.

A Dized Tutorial is an interactive guide that walks you through your first game while you play. Dized Rules feature the full game rules with a built-in FAQ and a search function, allowing you to get rule clarifications in a matter of seconds!

After nearly 30 crowdfunded projects and the feedback of thousands of backers, we've decided to include the potential stretch goals as part of the core offering. We're including all the premium upgrades and extra components that we'd normally offer as stretch goals right out the gate! We're committed to quality and committed to giving you the very best version of the game!

Gamelyn Games, LLC is a game publishing company fueled by passion, operating from Arizona. Our utmost priority is our customers! We guarantee friendly and prompt service and communication, ensuring your satisfaction.

At the start of each of the five rounds, the first player gets to select one of five movement patterns, each allowing you to move one of your three meeples across the board. No, you are not simply one hero, but a kingdom sending out a band of adventurers in your stead; hoping to stop the world from falling into chaos around you. So, after a player selects, each player will get to, in turn order, apply that movement type to one of their meeples, sending them running, flying, or sailing across the randomly generated map in hopes of reaching one of five destinations:

Castles act as your starting location and hub; healing those who stop there for one point of health or magic. Additionally, if you choose not to move on a given turn (idling), you may gain the same bonus if one of your meeples is standing on a castle.

Goblins are the bouncers of this fantasy world. At first, they appear green, unaggressive and content to sit unbothered. If they are not defeated in a given round, however, they become red with anger, forcing players who move past them to spend a magic in order to do so. Those who land here intend to fight them in the press-your-luck phase of each round, which occurs after all movement as concluded.

Magic obelisks allow you to learn spells on the spell track. A player can learn up to three spells in a round, but only if you survive long enough in the press-your-luck round and if you have a meeple on the appropriate icon. Each spell that you learn increases your max magic by one.

Grottos act as one-time buffs, giving the player who lands on it an immediate ability that will affect their board state in some manner, such as shifting around your other meeples, gaining resources, or providing buffs prior to the press-your-luck phase.

Lastly, you can delve into dungeons to obtain legendary items, each of which provide you four victory points. This is the only location at which there is a limit to meeples, as only two unique meeples can remain on these spots.

Ah yes, quests. Each round, three quests are shown face-up, either asking that you move your meeples in a certain way or complete certain dungeons. Upon completion, you will get a certain bonus. For dungeons, you will always get an item of a given type, whereas any other quest will get you health, magic, or some other useful ability.

Red goblin faces will do one, two, or three damage to players, depending on how high the community magic is. When rolling multiple, the player who rolled them gets the first, then passes the next to the following player in turn order, then so on. Luckily, players can spend two magic to block the full effects of a single die-face, providing mystic hoarders some longevity.

Magic symbols regenerate magic up to a point. Once the magic level has gotten too high, they become dead dice. Just like the red goblins, these are passed around the table, spreading the love along with the pain.

Mushrooms accelerate the spell level for that round, establishing how much damage red goblins do, if magic can be produced or not, and whether or not a spell can be learned when a player passes. The higher the level, the harder it becomes for everyone to survive, especially once mushrooms start doing one point of unblockable damage.

The components of Tiny Epic Quest are a mixed bag. The card quality are solid across the board, the little attachable items are cool to look at, and all the art looks stellar. That being said, the itemeeples, a word I still cannot say with a straight face, look cheap when compared to their wooden brethren. Also, the items, while neat to look at, are incredibly irritating to use in practice. With so many little pieces and places to contend with on the board, even attaching tiny plastic items to meeples or keeping track of your health becomes a test of your dexterity, making what should be fun and fanciful fiddly and frustrating.