Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
swarm-authors
Conversations
Labels
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
swarm-authors
Contact owners and managers
1–30 of 90
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Quantum Mechanic
,
Mike Omelanuk
2
Mar 26
"Ghost" writers...
One thing interesting, all the addresses on the pending list initially responded to me that they were
unread,
"Ghost" writers...
One thing interesting, all the addresses on the pending list initially responded to me that they were
Mar 26
Mike Omelanuk
Sep 30
SPAM
Looks like I let another Spamer in. I'll ban him/her from the group. Sorry. Mike
unread,
SPAM
Looks like I let another Spamer in. I'll ban him/her from the group. Sorry. Mike
Sep 30
iago zas
, …
gr...@novadigitalfilms.com
8
Sep 29
update on the Editor preject.
Hey all, a bunch of Swarm Review updates just went live: New look. Every story has its own colour,
unread,
update on the Editor preject.
Hey all, a bunch of Swarm Review updates just went live: New look. Every story has its own colour,
Sep 29
Anne Mouse
Sep 29
Greetings All!
I declare this open for editing or proofreading Please help me make it better! A word file is
unread,
Greetings All!
I declare this open for editing or proofreading Please help me make it better! A word file is
Sep 29
Anne Matthew
,
z...@tampaad.net
2
Sep 28
Hello Neighbors
(I have been offline for a week due to an ISP equipment failure. My current story -which finished
unread,
Hello Neighbors
(I have been offline for a week due to an ISP equipment failure. My current story -which finished
Sep 28
iago zas
, …
Mike Omelanuk
7
Sep 27
Swarm Archive digest — a few things live, and one ask
Hey Mike! Let me answer all of those: First, the system is as private, secure and robust as I could
unread,
Swarm Archive digest — a few things live, and one ask
Hey Mike! Let me answer all of those: First, the system is as private, secure and robust as I could
Sep 27
Anne Mouse
,
Mike Omelanuk
2
Sep 26
I'm trying Book notes AI, if I got everything right I should have a link to share here.
Anne - That link will not give me access. Mike On Thu, Sep 17, 2026 at 10:08 PM Anne Mouse <
unread,
I'm trying Book notes AI, if I got everything right I should have a link to share here.
Anne - That link will not give me access. Mike On Thu, Sep 17, 2026 at 10:08 PM Anne Mouse <
Sep 26
Mike Omelanuk
Sep 26
Welcome Anne Matthew
Welcome to our new member that I was tardy getting on aboard. ( Just returned from a cruise with
unread,
Welcome Anne Matthew
Welcome to our new member that I was tardy getting on aboard. ( Just returned from a cruise with
Sep 26
Anne Mouse
Sep 17
Felina, AKA Alan Joyal
Has anyone heard from Alan lately? I tried to e-mail him earlier today and the mail bounced.
unread,
Felina, AKA Alan Joyal
Has anyone heard from Alan lately? I tried to e-mail him earlier today and the mail bounced.
Sep 17
iago zas
, …
z...@tampaad.net
5
Sep 14
wiki offline
I expect that their bots search for odd unused sites and try to overload the server, hoping that
unread,
wiki offline
I expect that their bots search for odd unused sites and try to overload the server, hoping that
Sep 14
Mike Omelanuk
, …
Ian Loxton - burka-oz
8
Sep 8
Welcome Kat Sakaro
Nice little D/s story there, Kat. I made some more edits. Hope they help you. On Friday, August 21,
unread,
Welcome Kat Sakaro
Nice little D/s story there, Kat. I made some more edits. Hope they help you. On Friday, August 21,
Sep 8
Mike Omelanuk
Sep 7
Fwd: Swarm Authors: Member requesting to join swarm-authors
burka-oz has joined our group. See his inro below. Mike Message from ilo...@gmail.com I have been
unread,
Fwd: Swarm Authors: Member requesting to join swarm-authors
burka-oz has joined our group. See his inro below. Mike Message from ilo...@gmail.com I have been
Sep 7
Mike Omelanuk
, …
z...@tampaad.net
6
Sep 1
Welcome Back Duke of Ramos!
Yeah, but where's your NEW story? -ZM (As if I've done anything with the Swarm Cycle lately..
unread,
Welcome Back Duke of Ramos!
Yeah, but where's your NEW story? -ZM (As if I've done anything with the Swarm Cycle lately..
Sep 1
Nuke Danger
, …
Anne Mouse
3
Sep 1
Folks,
I wonder what Whitefeather's answer to Mark Carney would have been, because as an outsider,
unread,
Folks,
I wonder what Whitefeather's answer to Mark Carney would have been, because as an outsider,
Sep 1
iago zas
, …
Nuke Danger
13
Aug 26
Feedback wanted: A new web tool for writing, editing & versioning chapters (The Swarm & beyond)
Well, I sent my material as plain text as well but my editor of choice was VI because my nervous
unread,
Feedback wanted: A new web tool for writing, editing & versioning chapters (The Swarm & beyond)
Well, I sent my material as plain text as well but my editor of choice was VI because my nervous
Aug 26
Mike Omelanuk
Aug 13
Feedback on Bonnie Princess Charlene - A Damsels In Distress Story
Good evening, I hope you folks will let me impose upon you to once more read, proof, and give final
unread,
Feedback on Bonnie Princess Charlene - A Damsels In Distress Story
Good evening, I hope you folks will let me impose upon you to once more read, proof, and give final
Aug 13
Han Jansz. van Meegeren
3
Jul 27
Access & Adept full version to date
Added chapter 16,17 and 18 On Tuesday, 14 April 2026 at 06:27:34 UTC+2 vanmeeg...@gmail.com wrote:
unread,
Access & Adept full version to date
Added chapter 16,17 and 18 On Tuesday, 14 April 2026 at 06:27:34 UTC+2 vanmeeg...@gmail.com wrote:
Jul 27
z...@tampaad.net
,
Mike Omelanuk
2
Jul 25
While we're at it...
I enjoyed it. No serious typos, etc. noted. Mike On Sat, Jul 25, 2026 at 9:35 AM <z...@tampaad.net
unread,
While we're at it...
I enjoyed it. No serious typos, etc. noted. Mike On Sat, Jul 25, 2026 at 9:35 AM <z...@tampaad.net
Jul 25
z...@tampaad.net
Jul 24
The Missile Series
(No, this is not about the Swarm Cycle.) I'm done re-posting M1, even though in the middle of it
unread,
The Missile Series
(No, this is not about the Swarm Cycle.) I'm done re-posting M1, even though in the middle of it
Jul 24
Mike Omelanuk
, …
z...@tampaad.net
8
Jul 24
JJ Swarm Postings
...But not to being a friend? I see how it is! -ZM On 2026-07-24 00:26, Nuke Danger wrote: I admit to
unread,
JJ Swarm Postings
...But not to being a friend? I see how it is! -ZM On 2026-07-24 00:26, Nuke Danger wrote: I admit to
Jul 24
Mike Omelanuk
, …
z...@tampaad.net
9
Jul 23
First pass Edit/Proof/Canon Check of 'Perfect 10'
Very good timing for this FTL tid bit. I am working with Han as he writes his sequel to Be Prepared.
unread,
First pass Edit/Proof/Canon Check of 'Perfect 10'
Very good timing for this FTL tid bit. I am working with Han as he writes his sequel to Be Prepared.
Jul 23
z...@tampaad.net
, …
Mike Omelanuk
4
Jul 21
M1 v2 Reposting Schedule
Me? Break things? I'm thinkin' about trying to break the new Gmail AI button "help me
unread,
M1 v2 Reposting Schedule
Me? Break things? I'm thinkin' about trying to break the new Gmail AI button "help me
Jul 21
Mike Omelanuk
, …
Bianca Peterek
6
Jul 15
Duke of Ramos
Anne - you take care and let us know when you are back. Mike On Tue, Jul 14, 2026 at 9:31 PM Anne
unread,
Duke of Ramos
Anne - you take care and let us know when you are back. Mike On Tue, Jul 14, 2026 at 9:31 PM Anne
Jul 15
Mike Omelanuk
, …
z...@tampaad.net
8
Jul 12
Fwd: [Swarm] Where is it?
Can you email him? I offered several times, but he's always refused. Maybe he likes you better. -
unread,
Fwd: [Swarm] Where is it?
Can you email him? I offered several times, but he's always refused. Maybe he likes you better. -
Jul 12
Mike Omelanuk
, …
thinkin...@gmail.com
5
Jul 9
SPAM
I don't have this issue. Your problem may have another source, Mike. Thinker -----Original
unread,
SPAM
I don't have this issue. Your problem may have another source, Mike. Thinker -----Original
Jul 9
z...@tampaad.net
,
Mike Omelanuk
2
Jul 6
Squadron Command
ZM - My last look at it was years ago and as a proofreader (in you folder). I'll look again as an
unread,
Squadron Command
ZM - My last look at it was years ago and as a proofreader (in you folder). I'll look again as an
Jul 6
Mike Omelanuk
, …
z...@tampaad.net
7
Jul 6
Sa'arm Zombies?
The Boss didn't override you at all. Just reminded me I can use a sandbox to play in. BTW - I
unread,
Sa'arm Zombies?
The Boss didn't override you at all. Just reminded me I can use a sandbox to play in. BTW - I
Jul 6
T. H. Barker
, …
Mike Omelanuk
4
Jul 6
Update
I just had my 1st 'upper' today. Result another friggin pill to add to my morning gravel. I
unread,
Update
I just had my 1st 'upper' today. Result another friggin pill to add to my morning gravel. I
Jul 6
z...@tampaad.net
,
thinkin...@gmail.com
3
Jul 6
Re: Swarm Authors: ai question
Han, My original email to you about this was a quick note while wading through 6 months of spam. Now
unread,
Re: Swarm Authors: ai question
Han, My original email to you about this was a quick note while wading through 6 months of spam. Now
Jul 6
Anne Mouse
, …
z...@tampaad.net
14
Jul 6
A general request
Anne, I'm 68 and traveling too much to be reliable here anyway. If anything happens to me, I
unread,
A general request
Anne, I'm 68 and traveling too much to be reliable here anyway. If anything happens to me, I
Jul 6
Mike Omelanuk
, …
z...@tampaad.net
6
Jul 5
Re: Swarm Authors: Member requesting to join swarm-authors
Hi, Liza! I enjoyed your other stories, glad you are here. Um, the Swarm Cycle exists because The
unread,
Re: Swarm Authors: Member requesting to join swarm-authors
Hi, Liza! I enjoyed your other stories, glad you are here. Um, the Swarm Cycle exists because The
Jul 5