Support for Certificate Authentication in Swagger

Justin Dietz

Mar 3, 2016, 12:19:49 PM3/3/16
to Swagger
Is there support for Certificate Authentication in Swagger?

1. I would like to show that a certificate is required
2. I would like the Swagger Client to either prompt the user for the certificate or allow me to attach a certificate so all requests via the Swagger UI use this certificate (this would only be for the demo/dev environment)

tony tam

Mar 4, 2016, 2:42:52 PM3/4/16
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com
This is in the SwaggerUI, correct?  Currently there is not, but it’s an interesting use case.  Please open a ticket in swagger-ui for this?

Justin Dietz

Mar 7, 2016, 7:16:31 PM3/7/16
to Swagger
Yes, this would be for Swagger.UI, technically I am using swashbuckle but if swagger.ui doesn't support then swashbuckle probably wont support it.

Where do I open the ticket?

On Mar 3, 2016, at 9:19 AM, Justin Dietz <justin....@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there support for Certificate Authentication in Swagger?

1. I would like to show that a certificate is required
2. I would like the Swagger Client to either prompt the user for the certificate or allow me to attach a certificate so all requests via the Swagger UI use this certificate (this would only be for the demo/dev environment)

Ron Ratovsky

Mar 11, 2016, 4:53:25 PM3/11/16
to swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com