SWPTL meeting, Gabriel Park, August 24th, 6:30-7pm

Jason Bergstrom

Aug 18, 2021, 7:23:30 PM8/18/21
to sw-portland-...@googlegroups.com
This month's SWPTL meeting will be outdoors at Gabriel Park.
It is likely we'll transition back to virtual as we go into the Fall,
but we'll see what next month's weather looks like.

As with last month, we'll meet at an open picnic table on the North
end of the park between the maintenance shed and under construction
playground area (about 3920 SW Vermont St.)

We've gotten the first call back from Commissioner Rubio's office,
but no set meeting date yet. A meeting request has been submitted
to the Mayor's office with an eye towards discussing the Sears building
and property or other options in the OMF portfolio.

Hope to see you there,
Jason,
ber...@bergie.net