SW Portland Tool Library meeting Thursday 6:30pm Hillsdale Library

3 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Jason Bergstrom

непрочетено,
17.09.2019 г., 10:41:1317.09.19 г.
до sw-portland-...@googlegroups.com
I see the SW Trails meeting is the 3rd Thursday this month, but
just down the street, so we'll try to tackle new business in the
first half hour.

There is an offer from St. Andrews Church to host a container.
I met with Steve Ihrig on September 7th, and he said they had
further questions.

One issue for us with that location is that it is not on a transit
route (line 55 doesn't operate at any time the library would be open),
though part of this lot is a park and ride.

Proposal was written up for early November start, 2-year term,
but until we have the remaining questions we're not sure what
else will be needed (besides an active insurance policy).

Jason,
ber...@bergie.net
Отговор до всички
Отговор до автора