cannot checkout android-ia/hardware_intel_hwcomposer

hef...@163.com

Nov 25, 2019, 9:16:09 PM11/25/19
to SVMP Users
Dear Sirs
   Recently, I was studying cloud phone and related stuf,then I found that SVMP has open sourced . When I tried to download, I found that some resources could not be downloaded successfully. I found out that this resource(described in the  xml) no longer exists
 <project path="hardware/intel/hwcomposer" remote="github" revision="release/android-4.2.2_r1-ia3" name="android-ia/hardware_intel_hwcomposer" />

Is it necessary for SVMP?What other ways can I get the Complete source code, and compiled and run it successfully, Looking forward to your reply, Thank you.