using the KVM svmp_aio_disk.qcow2 image that is generated on Ubuntu 14.04

Stephen Gutknecht

Sep 8, 2014, 9:09:21 PM9/8/14
to svmp-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Got my image generated using version 1.5. I'm on Ubuntu 14.04. Questions/comments:

1. Is there a set of parameters that I should launch the image with using kvm? i can't find any instructions on the precise options/parameters for launch.

2. https://svmp.github.io/vm-install.html probably needs updated, it implies you need to combine the fiels - but the build now does this automatically? "Convert android_system_disk.img and android_data_disk.img to QCOW2 format using qemu-img."

3. https://svmp.github.io/server-config.html#managing-virtual-devices says that if I launch the image, the console should show the DHCP address. This isn't happening - I'm probably not using the right KVM parameters.

Thank you.