Green Screen an Camera issue

Akhil N

Jul 26, 2017, 4:05:46 AM7/26/17
to svmp-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

       I am new to SVMP, compiled well, I am facing the problem in accessing camera and when clicking on any app it showing green screen and moving to further. where has to fix camera issue, in image or in client app? and it is x86 based so, how to change arm based apps like facebook, whatsapp,....to x86 which are compatible to SVMP. Please give me suggestions to solve those issues.. It's big help to me.

Thanks
Akhil

phchi

Aug 2, 2018, 10:36:00 PM8/2/18
to SVMP Users
Hi, Akhil

Are you mean only for camera app? or all include main page ?
If you always see the green screen when you login. You need to check your ICE setting is workable.

Akhil N於 2017年7月26日星期三 UTC+8下午4時05分46秒寫道:

bob yuan

Aug 3, 2018, 2:06:44 AM8/3/18
to SVMP Users
Hi Akhi N
do you know how can I connect my svmp-client to my svmp server(overseer, virtualbox)