Green Screen when connecting from Android SVMP app

Ferdi Llaca

Jun 15, 2015, 11:37:01 AM6/15/15
to svmp-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'v compile SVMP, configured servers and launched a VirtualBox Ova of SVMP Android. I can connect to server from the app in my phone but I can only see a full green screen. I can see on the server prompt that key and rotation events are getting caught. Could you help me with this issue?

Thanks,
Fernando

--
Fernando Llaca
Administrador de www.rutadaki.com, Agenda Online de Ocio en Sanlúcar de Barrameda

tru huynh trung

Jun 5, 2016, 1:18:56 AM6/5/16
to SVMP Users

hi
Give me svmp2.0.0 or svmp1.5.0 build file (svmp_system_disk and svmp_data_disk) let me link dowload
Thank you!

Vào 22:37:01 UTC+7 Thứ Hai, ngày 15 tháng 6 năm 2015, Ferdi Llaca đã viết:

phchi

Aug 9, 2016, 1:59:59 AM8/9/16
to SVMP Users
Hi,

I have the same question. My environment is install on physical machine. SVMP Overseer and Server be installed on Fedora 22 and ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04 are the same issue.
I use app connect to svmp service in intranet is workable without firewall. But when I use internet connect it with firewall, I only can see full green screen.
But I touch or click on green screen that event will be pass to svmp service is success.
Could you give me some idea ?

Ferdi Llaca於 2015年6月15日星期一 UTC+8下午11時37分01秒寫道: