SVMP 1.4.1 Released

Keppler, Dave

May 29, 2014, 4:42:07 PM5/29/14
to svmp...@googlegroups.com, svmp-...@googlegroups.com
SVMP 1.4.1 fixes a few bugs discovered just after 1.4.0 went out the door.
A kernel patch added at the last minute apparently didn't get tested and
broke the VM build. One of the sub-commands of the svmp-server's command
line utility was producing visually incorrect (although factually correct)
output. A few updates for the Android client were ready to ship as well.

Detailed Change Log
-------------------

Android Client

* Added buttons to the notification bar entry to jump straight to the
remote desktop or log off
* Fixed several synchronization bugs related to the background service
state machine transitions

SVMP Server

* Fixed incorrect output from command line tool's 'devices' option

VM

* Fixed broken kernel build because of incorrect upstream patch merged in
1.4.0
* Merged upstream linux-stable kernel updates through v3.4.91

Akhil N

Jul 26, 2017, 3:55:18 AM7/26/17
to SVMP Users, svmp...@googlegroups.com, dkep...@mitre.org
Hi

       I am new to SVMP, compiled well, I am facing the problem in accessing camera and when clicking on any app it showing green screen and moving to further. where has to fix camera issue, in image or in client app? and it is x86 based so, how to change arm based apps like facebook, whatsapp,....to x86 which are compatible to SVMP. Please give me suggestions to solve those issues.. It's big help to me.

Thanks
Akhil