С++ and Objective-C++

sakr...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2014, 9:17:02 AM12/15/14
to sv...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to add svgpp to my project and create Objective-C interface to work with.
For now I have simple c++ class with .cpp extension which is compiles fine.

Trying to include .h file of C++ class to Objective-C++ file (.mm) generates following errors:

Apple Clang 6.0
Xcode 6.1.1
C++11

svgpp

Dec 15, 2014, 11:02:38 AM12/15/14
to sv...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Is it possible that 'check' is some macro or keyword in this environment? You may try to replace it with other name throughout file.

sakr...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2014, 11:04:49 AM12/15/14
to sv...@googlegroups.com
Yep! I've just realised it! :)

So, maybe better to rename it in official repository too.

svgpp

Dec 15, 2014, 11:11:34 AM12/15/14
to sv...@googlegroups.com
Where it comes from? If it is common for xcode, then I'll change name easily

sakr...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2014, 11:24:55 AM12/15/14
to sv...@googlegroups.com
It's in AssertMacros.h of core SDK Mac headers.

$SDKROOT/usr/include/AssertMacros.h

svgpp

Dec 15, 2014, 1:55:43 PM12/15/14
to sv...@googlegroups.com
Renamed it in master branch. Parenthesis warnings also should be fixed.