Re: SVGWeb not showing up properly in IE8.

Message has been deleted

Michael Neutze

Apr 2, 2012, 12:33:35 PM4/2/12
to svg...@googlegroups.com
It would be helpful if put your complete example as it is working in
Firefox on some website. Oftentimes the issue lies somewhere outside
the part of the code that you provided.

You may have a look at a very simple example here

http://vis.uell.net/gsvg/eventListener.html

or something more complex but closer to what you want to achieve

http://vis.uell.net/gsvg/electionAtlasGermany.html

Michael