How to Get Child Nodes of an Element from the SVGDocument Object in Java

Sohaib

Oct 12, 2011, 6:15:47 AM10/12/11
to svg...@googlegroups.com
hi,

My name is Sohaib Nadeem, I am working on the product of a Software house, in which I have to replace the ParserDeparser Document with SVG Document.
Problem is that I have gotten the SVGDocument but when I am trying to get the child nodes from the root element or any other element then it is showing the length of childNodes =0 , but in the file I have the Childs of the Element.

Please If anyone can help me, do reply to this post asap...

Thanks & regards,

Sohaib