Noise in the hallways

Apple

Jun 30, 2014, 8:29:07 AM6/30/14
to svci...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering how people deal with noise issues at night.

One of my neighbors that moved in a few months ago has people visit him late at night and they have long conversations in the hallway, right outside my door.  I have opened my door and asked him to be quiet many times, but really I do not think they should be doing this.  I complained to the office once, and it stopped for a few weeks but has started again. I do not want to lose my temper and yell at them as that would be louder than the noise I am complaining about.  Has anyone had long term success in dealing with a problem like this?