Fwd: Deepavali Celebration - week to go

Selva Kumar

Oct 5, 2014, 12:34:45 AM10/5/14
to svci...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "TTA (SIAT)" <in...@siatbangkok.com>
Date: Oct 5, 2014 8:36 AM
Subject: Deepavali Celebration - week to go
To: "PAVITHRA" <kutti...@gmail.com>

Week to go for the celebration

Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Save the Date

Deepavali Function 2014

OCTOBER

12

Join us at 3.30 pm and we endeavor to start the program early so that we can have a good amount of time enjoying the variety entertainment.

We are glad to present to you high quality up and coming artists of fame as below.

1. Airtel Super Singer Finalist Sonia
2. Airtel Super Singer Finalist Aravind
3. Athu Ethu Eathu Comedy, Mimicry & Dance by Amuthavanan
4. Athu Ethu Eathu Comedy, Mimicry by Palani Pattalam -
5  Jodi No.1 Dancer Asha

And all this is extravaganza is being presented at the Grand Ballroom of the Marriott Hotel, Sukhumvit 57 Road ! A new exotic location – expect some surprises!

Register at our website and hand over the fees at the gate at the time of the function.

We have 2 categories of seats, depending on the distance from the stage, namely

Platinum – Adults THB 1100, Kids (<12 years) THB 1000
Gold – Adults THB  750, Kids (<12 years) THB 650-
(Children below 5 years - free of charge)
All members, who have already paid their membership fees will get a discount of THB 100 per ticket.

Looking forward to seeing you all and celebrating Deepavali together !!

| Friend on Facebook | Forward to Friend
Copyright © 2014 TTA BANGKOK, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
TTA BANGKOK
India Thai Chamber of Commerce Building
No. 13, Sathorn Soi 1, Thungmahamek, South Sathorn
Bangkok, Bangkok 10120
Thailand

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences