A New Home for SV City

SVCitian

Mar 14, 2011, 12:13:40 PM3/14/11
to svci...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

SV City has a new home... at http://svcity.wordpress.com/

This google groups discussion page will remain as it is.. But, the new page will be where all the live colorful activity going to be.

Yes.. it is still in the making and work in progress... Home and About pages have been started up.

I hope we can work as a group (from all the community) to provide lots of useful contents in those pages that will serve the needs of all the residents and visitors...

One small step from me... But hoping to see a Giant Leap from all of you.

-SVCitian

SVCitian

Mar 16, 2011, 11:26:14 PM3/16/11
to svci...@googlegroups.com
A guidance on how the SV City Blog is setup

Currently there are three tabs on the top... Home, Blog and About...
more tabs will be added later for useful information, tuition, or any other..

This is the homepage
Home: http://svcity.wordpress.com

This is the blog page.. where postings will be made on a regular basis
(initially from me and later I wish people should contribute and share
information at least once a week.)
Blog: http://svcity.wordpress.com/blog/

This is the About page.
About: http://svcity.wordpress.com/about/

There will be Categories on the right.... currently there are two..

1) uncategorized
2) sv notices

more will be added like (examples)

3) rental info
4) safety & security
5) activity
etc.

There are also "Pages" which will have all the pages link.

Blog will be re-formatted from time to time to get it right for ease
of use and search.

jmms

Mar 17, 2011, 12:03:33 AM3/17/11
to svci...@googlegroups.com

 Good Job.. We appreciate your efforts..

Thanks for your time and work..

- Santhi

Yash Bhatnagar

Mar 21, 2011, 12:52:10 AM3/21/11
to svci...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please read the concerns at following link.
http://svcity.wordpress.com/2011/03/15/some-crime-in-sv-car-park/#comment-20

Thanks,
Yash

SVCitian

Mar 22, 2011, 9:56:52 AM3/22/11
to svci...@googlegroups.com
New Posting in Blog about Annual General Meeting

Sunita Selvan

Mar 31, 2011, 9:15:22 AM3/31/11
to SV City
Hi
i need to add my contact in the contact lists for tutions , is it
possible to add the details.pls guide
thanks
sunita

SVCitian

Mar 31, 2011, 10:14:09 AM3/31/11
to svci...@googlegroups.com
Hi.. I suggest you create a New Posting here in this group with say subject..

??? Tuition in SV ....
with few bullet points.. about timing, subject, and/or cost, etc.

then add a request to post in the useful contacts section...

I will add it there after that.

When you do it with a new posting... everyone who has subscribed to the group will get an e-mail of the announcement.

-SVCitian.

svrn...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2014, 4:21:59 AM9/28/14
to svci...@googlegroups.com