Suzanne Rock's Quarterly Newsletter - March 2012

Suzanne Rock

Mar 30, 2012, 11:02:44 PM3/30/12
to suzanne-rock...@googlegroups.com
Inline image 1

Suzanne Rock's Quarterly Newsletter - March 2012 Issue

Welcome to my quarterly newsletter! Here I'll be telling you about upcoming events and releases, as well as giving you some behind the scenes sneak peaks into my writing life and my current works in progress. As with every issue, I'll be giving away a prize to a lucky subscriber. This time it will be a free copy of my new release Quick Fix!

Want to see if you've won? Then scroll on down to the bottom of this newsletter and find out. ;)

~~~~~

What's Happening?

Goodness, what's not happening? Things have been rather crazy around here. I'm planning a family vacation in May to Disney World down in Florida. This will be the first time that my girls, 6 and 4, will go. I'm so excited to experience the magic of Disney through their eyes! But...

That means I have a lot of stuff to do before I can go on vacation. :/ I have had a flurry of new releases for the first quarter of 2012, and many more are now in the works. Since my last newsletter I've released three new books which I'll tell you about below.

Inline image 2

Instead of sinking their business rival, Shane and Noah gain deeper feelings for the sexy blonde – and for each other. Is owning a steel empire worth losing a chance at love?

This contemporary m/m/f romance is a LOOSE ID BESTSELLER! Thank you so much! You can read an excerpt and see where to buy it HERE.

Inline image 3

Book #1 in my new Ecstasy Spa Series! Buy it from Amazon HERE. (This is part of the KDP select program and only available through Amazon for now. It will be available through all major retailers in July 2012.)

Dumped by her boyfriend and down on her luck, Annabelle Richards accepts her best friend's gift and goes to the Ecstasy Spa for an afternoon of erotic escape. She expects the sex to be mechanical and the staff to be more brawn than brains. She couldn’t be more mistaken.

Instead of cold and clinical, Seth is everything she has ever wanted in a man. Smart and sexy, it’s easy to see why he is the most requested staff member at the spa. Together they embark on a mind-blowing sexual journey of self-discovery that takes them both to heights neither thought possible. As physical attraction turns into something deeper, Annabelle wonders if she should risk going against spa policy to see if the "Quick Fix" she ordered can be changed into something more permanent.

Inline image 4

Book #2 in the Ecstasy Spa Series! Now available from Amazon, Smashwords and All Romance Ebooks! (Coming soon to Barnes and Noble and Sony.)

When Ian shows up at the Ecstasy Spa to take his new girfriend out for her birthday, he learns that she has been selling more than massages to pay her rent. At first he’s enraged, then he’s intrigued. What does she do with those men and little bottles of scented oils? Would she do the same for him? Could he convince her to do those things for him exclusively?

You don't need to read the first book to enjoy the second.

Whew. That's a lot of releases. In addition to publishing books, I've also started a Goodreads fan group with author Em Petrova. This group, called The Naughty Corner, is a great place to hang out and talk books. There are also some great visuals, if you know what I mean. :) All are welcome!

In April, I'm teaching my "Ebook and Digital Publishing - Is It For Me?" class over at Savvy Authors . It isn't too late to sign up!

I've also started blogging! My new blog, Romance on a Budget, talks about things you can do to get that spark back in your relationship without breaking the bank. It also has ideas for writers about budgeting their writing and creativity. Once a week, I post a freebie you can get from the internet. I've already posted about free tea, coffee and laundry detergent opportunities. Come check it out!

~~~~~

Behind the Scenes

So, what else is in the works? Well, I'll tell ya. ;)

1) Rub Down, Book #3 in the Ecstasy Spa series, is due to release sometime next week and will be available everywhere. Go here to learn more about this book.

Inline image 5

2) A Little Bit Reckless, my small town erotic romance, is due out from Elloras Cave on April 11th. You can read more about it HERE.

3) A new summer menage (m/m/f), Two are Better than One, will be coming out the end of April. Follow me on twitter or facebook to be one of the first to know when it releases!

4) Unholy Cravings, the sequel to Unholy Pursuits, is with my editor at Elloras Cave. I hope to have some good news on that front soon. (Psst - It's another menage story!)

5) The next three books in the Ecstasy Spa series, all menages, are due to come out in August/September. They are tentatively called "Executive Escape," "Mind and Body" and "Pressure Point." Watch for them!

6) My website is in desperate need of updating. I'm hoping to work on that over the next couple of weeks. :)

~~~~~

As you know, I appreciate each and every one of you. As a thank you for taking an interest in my books, I'll randomly pick ONE newsletter subscriber to win a free copy of Quick Fix.

And the winner is...

Jill Edwards

Congrats! Send me an email (suzannerock @ ymail.com) and with the subject "Newsletter Winner" and I'll send out your prize!

Thanks again for subscribing to my newsletter. It means a lot to me. My next newsletter will come out in June of 2012. Thanks again!

~Suzanne~

Rub down.jpg
Aromatherapy.jpg
Quick Fix - Suzanne Rock.jpg