Update on Women's Spirituality

1 view

Neysa2001

Mar 29, 2012, 3:50:05 AM3/29/12
to suuc-community, suuc-womens-spirituality

Greetings All,

I just noticed that on the church calendar online and in the scroll that Women's Spirituality is scheduled for Sunday April 8th at 12, however it had been decided at the February meeting that we would not be having Women's Spirituality in April since it fell on Easter and would meet againl May 13th.  I did not let Sue know that we would not be meeting in April.  My bad.  If ladies did meet in March and something else was discussed please let me know that I screwed up yet again.  Otherwise, we will meet again in May.

Peace,

Mary Peterson