Our email list

1 view

Amanda Radak

Jan 23, 2012, 1:20:08 PM1/23/12
to suuc-womens-...@googlegroups.com
This list has 13 emails on it.   We've had up to 30 women attend a single meeting, so we are missing some people.
There is a notebook somewhere with many more email addressed than that, for women that were (or are) interested in this type of fellowship.

Where is that notebook now?
Who is the administrator of this list?
Is someone willing to add those ladies to the email list, if given instructions?

I'd really like to see this group thrive and if we don't have a means of communication that will not happen.
Thanks ladies,
Amanda

Carol Mohler

Jan 23, 2012, 8:45:28 PM1/23/12
to acr...@gmail.com, suuc-womens-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amanda,
There is a "purple" plastic folder which has the sign-in book in it.  Usually it's kept in the right hand bottom mailbox at the church.  At the last meeting I believe that Mary Peterson had it.
People are encouraged to sign the book with contact info when they first attend a gathering.   Usually the person who is designated as the contact person is responsible for getting that info to Sue Eaton.   Anyone know if that process has changed?
Carol

Neysa2001

Jan 25, 2012, 1:24:53 PM1/25/12
to carol mohler, suuc-womens-...@googlegroups.com, acr...@gmail.com

I have the notebook and would be happy to administer the list.  I will compile a list and get it to Sue today.  If the process has changed  I will add the emails and contact info to where it needs to go if given instructions as how to do so.

Peace,

Mary Peterson

Sunshine Glynn

Jan 25, 2012, 2:19:53 PM1/25/12
to SUUC-Women's Spirituality
Hi Ladies,

I have made Amanda and Mary "managers" of this google group. There is
not a way to just add people to the list anymore. You can invite
people, but they must click the link in your email and follow the
directions to join. I have invited everyone that signed up from the
first meeting. I suggest Mary invite the additional women who have
joined and May I also suggest that I just bring my lap top to the next
Women's Spirituality meeting and allow people to join right there? It
will make it easier for people and we can provide assistance if
needed.

Although our family won't be attending Saltwater on a regular basis
anymore, I am very much looking forward to continuing my connection
with all the wonderful Goddesses once a month!

In peace and love,
sunshine