Women Cycling on the Side of Love

1 view

Amanda Radak

Jun 17, 2014, 12:07:17 PM6/17/14
to suuc-co...@googlegroups.com, suuc-...@googlegroups.com, suuc-womens-...@googlegroups.com
I've started a Standing on the Side of Love team for the Cycle the Wave, a women only bike event in Bellevue on Sept 14th.  It raises money for a variety of domestic violence causes.  (Men, you are welcome to volunteer or donate, but the riders are women only.)  If you just want to donate: http://support.cyclethewave.org/goto/acradak

I am gathering a group of UU women/girls from across Puget Sound, encouraging the "Standing on the Side of Love" shirts, and planning to generally have a good time, build community and make a difference.

There are 3 distances (14, 30, 42 or 60 mile) so most everyone can ride.  Right now our youngest planned team member is 11.  You can find more information and register at: http://thewavefoundation.org/cycle-the-wave/   Join the "Standing on the Side of Love" team, I'd love to ride with you.

$10 Registration Discount for
All New Recruits

Register today to ride and enter the discount code:
GOTEAM (expires June 30)

--

"But, you see, passion is not being taught in school – and it should be, of course. So, we all have that passion dormant in us, but many of us had forgotten that. "  - Philipe Petit