Fw: SAT. & SUN. HIKES

1 view

Mahshid Agir

Oct 23, 2012, 11:17:54 AM10/23/12
to SUTA TORONTO
Dear Friends
FYI
Cheers,
Mahshid Agir

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Happy Hiking Group <behappyhi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 9:56 PM
Subject: SAT. & SUN. HIKES

Sat, Oct-27, 8:30AM, King city

ORTA Map 2; 13km; Moderate pace; 3.5hrs. We will hike Eaton Hall loop and Mary lake and continue to Pine Farm for refreshments. This is a joint hike with TBTC. Meet at Roadside parking on Keele Street about 3 km north of King Road.
Contact: Mina or Mahnoosh at  905-770-9954 or  647-968-4533.

This is a pre- registration hike. Use website for online registration.

Sunday, October 28 2012 Bus hike Level I/II - Iroquoia, Crawford Lake (Map 11) DISPLAY FOR PRINTING
LENGTH OF HIKE PACE TERRAIN
12 km 3.5 km/hr Hilly, Rocky
No dropout, Beginners, Families, Hiking boots, Refreshments after, Pre-registration Online using Website.
Depart 10 am, York Mills.
Monica Feran, (416) 736-6636 7 - 9 pm or mfe...@teksavvy.com
Mina Kazemnia, (905) 770-9954
Beautiful Conservation Area, boardwalk around Crawford Lake, good views from the escarpment, stop at Stonehaven Farm after the walk. This is a circular hike, with no drop-outs.
Pre-registration started: Fri Oct 12 2012 9:00 am.
Pre-registration cancellation deadline (without penalty): Fri Oct 26 2012 2:00 pm.
Pre-registration cutoff deadline (no changes of any kind after this): Fri Oct 26 2012 3:00 pm.

Other information:
Maximum number of participants 46
Members $17.00
Children $5.00