Fw: Event Announcement: Design, scale and improvement tools for architectural development, 06 Feb 2013

1 view

Mahshid Agir

Feb 6, 2013, 1:14:50 PM2/6/13
to SUTA TORONTO

Mohandes invite you to join its monthly gathering in February.

Event information:

Design, scale and improvement tools for architectural development

Sheraton Hotel - 600 Hwy 7 E, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1B2
Date: 06 Feb 2013 6:30 PM

To register please Click here

Abstract:
This talk will be focused on the creative process and nature of design as a productive tool in architecture. This talk will explore small scale to large scale architectural developments and look at examples of successful design alternatives.
Speaker will discuss the nature of design and his vision, as a method applied for improvement of what shapes the buildings, neighborhoods and cities around us. Going through different scale projects he will look at physical and nonphysical elements that affect architecture of our surroundings. Elements such as environment, culture, time…. are factors discussed as topics that shape our experience and our understanding of design in an architectural context.
Looking from the lens of design in development and the aesthetic fabric of neighborhoods, he will analyze architecture of one of Toronto’s neighborhoods as a case study for possible improvements with architectural design.
Bio: Masoud Mohammadi
Graduated in 1980 from National University of Iran, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning, Mr. Mohammadi is an award winning architect and urban planner. His work is recognized and celebrated internationally and nominated for Aga Khan foundation for excellence in architecture. Mr. Mohammadi’s work is focused on city-scale urban gentrification projects. After 30 years of experience working with designers, engineers and developers, his offices Sarva Consulting Architecture and Fishtnk Design Factory Inc., specialize in multiscale interdisciplinary design and development.
More information at: www.sarva.ca & www.fishtnk.com

To register please Click here
By registering you will enable us to be prepared and serve you better

More information and online registration: Click here

Best regards,
Mohandes Bord of Directors

Unsubscribe from event announcements