Re: RE: Next steps for SUTA Toronto Chapter elections

Mahshid Agir

May 20, 2015, 11:42:22 PM5/20/15
to firoozeh abasian, S Ghotbi, suta_t...@googlegroups.com, za...@ieee.org, toront...@suta.org, abghar...@gmail.com, shayan...@suta.org
Dear All
I spoke with Morteza and encouraged him to come forward. He said he'll think about it and let us know. So far no response. After talking with Bahram, I think we should focus on younger generation and possibly with more energy and new ideas. We also need to activate our Facebook and use Social Media.
I agree with Firoozeh about getting together on Thursday May 29with all nominees present.
Regarding the election date, there is no rush so we can decide after the gathering.
Cheers,
Mahshid