Event Announcement: Ottawa Chapter organizes "How to exploit our new ideas and put them to work for us?", 02 Nov 2012

Mahshid Agir

Nov 21, 2012, 12:00:45 AM11/21/12
to SUTA TORONTO
Dear Friends,
Please find the following announcement from SUTA Ottawa Chapter.
Cheers,
Mahshid Agir

Upcoming event information:
Ottawa Chapter organizes "How to exploit our new ideas and put them to work for us?" Portobello Manoor
Date: 02 Nov 2012 7:00 PM EDT

How to exploit our new ideas and put them to work for us?

Agenda
7:00 to 7:15 registration and networking
7:15 to 7:45 Dinner
7:50 to 8:10 My success story by Dr. Alizadeh from Giatech
8:10 to 8:30 information session on Invest Ottawa and its support to start a business
8:30 to 9:30 networking and one to one discussions.

Location:
Portobello Manoor,
691 Valin, Orléans,
ON K4A 3X1