BLOG POLL: Comment from Hjalmar Nordén

Anders Abrahamsson [www.andersabrahamsson.info]

Apr 26, 2006, 10:27:20 AM4/26/06
to Sustainopreneurship Group
Hjalmar Nordén wrote at http://blogpoll.sustainopreneurship.biz;

"Hi!

I chose the book about networking, since I am aiming to work
internationally and across borders with environmental issues. It would
then be necessary for me to be able to establish contact with people
and reach out to the smaller NGO's that would be interested in
international cooperation, that might need a helping hand in spreading
their visions."

Anders Abrahamsson [www.andersabrahamsson.info]

Apr 26, 2006, 10:31:47 AM4/26/06
to Sustainopreneurship Group
Thanks for your comment.

With the death and collapse of distance that the Internet creates, this
makes it possible. But the net is a djungle and a hurricane at the same
time, where the only fix point is the individuals participating.
Networking is as crucial online as offline, and I am happy to share my
insights in the ebook gained so far. Tell me more and in detail about
your plans, if you want! How can I help you *now*? Where do you aim to
reach? The world is big :) ! And I can link you in. What environmental
issue is at your focus/expertise?

Peace,
Anders