To all members of Sustainopreneurship Group - if you're still interested in the concept and its multidimensional facilitation and proliferation...

Anders Abrahamsson [Newsblog Mail]

Oct 3, 2008, 7:46:32 AM10/3/08
to Sustainopreneurship Group
...then I would be happy to invite you to Sustianopreneur's Café (if you're not already 'in', that is!)

» http://www.sustainopreneurship.org (directing to the Ning platform http://sustainopreneurship.ning.com)!

See you there! I prefer a creamy fair-and-eco-traded latte, what do you prefer?

1st one on the house! Yeah!

Take care, and - hey! be careful out there!

Peace,
Anders Abrahamsson
creator/moderator

--

PS - note/all destinations for the conceptual forward-oriented framing and development:
The purpose of the group was to discuss and facilitate sustainability entrepreneurship. This group faded out long time ago. All group-oriented stuff related to Sustainopreneurship is at http://www.sustainopreneurship.org, the 'Sustainopreneu'r Café'. Group kept for archive puprposes/digital archeology.

• moderator's professional blog: www.sustainopreneurship.biz 'me'
• community: www.sustainopreneurship.org 'we'
• about concept: www.sustainiopreneurship.info 'me'
• services/publishing: www.slice.nu 'me'